Room Safety Tips
1. Keep the door to your room locked at all times. Be sure to use your deadbolt lock.
2. Pull the door completely closed behind you when leaving your hotel room.
3. Do Not Open your door to strangers.
4. Do Not trust someone claiming to be a hotel worker, if you're not expecting one.
5. Keep outsiders from seeing inside your room by covering your door peephole with "Lil NO Peep" Peephole Privacy Cover.
6. Check all windows and doors in your room each time you enter and leave to make sure they are closed and locked.
7. Use the hotel's main enterence after dark.
8. Use your room safe to store your valuables if you leave your room. If there is no safe, check with the front desk to see if they have a secure storage area for hotel guests.
9. Do Not leave your valuables laying around in your room.
10. Leave your large and/or expensive valuables at home.